I have been meaning to post an update on my weather station for quite some time. I have been having quite a few issues with it over the past few weeks.
It worked fine for months, and then suddenly, it wasn’t receiving the signal from the transmitter. I replaced the transmitter batteries and reset the receiver batteries. The transmitter did not reach the receiver. I moved the receiver six feet closer to the transmitter, and it worked again. I mounted it to the wall.
That worked for several days. As soon as I left town, the signal dropped off again. When I return to town, I will have to see what has happened.
Thank you for reading my post.